Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lustful Libraries


I don't know about you, but when I think of awesome libraries, I think of the one the Beast gave Belle in Beauty and the Beast. I realize that is a fictional library, so I went on a hunt for a library to top that one (that actually exists, of course). I think i found it. Two, actually. The one above is the Real Gabinete Portugues De Leitura in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. The one below is the Trinity College Library, AKA, The Long Room in Dublin, Ireland. Both are two of the most beautiful libraries I have ever seen. I'm starting to wonder why I didn't visit the library when I was in Dublin and why I haven't been to Brazil yet. These libraries are like something out of my imagination. You really need to google these libraries, though, because one single picture does not do them justice, if you could believe that.


No comments:

Post a Comment