Sunday, May 15, 2011

Invitation Sensation


Some of the most beautifully designed pieces are often wedding invitations. There's nothing like the feeling of getting a gorgeous wedding invitation in the mail. If I could subscribe to a service that would send me one random, well-designed wedding invitation per week, I totally would (is that weird?). When done right, they can be absolutely gorgeous because there are so many different pages to work with. This is an example of a fantastic invitation. I love the blue pinstripes and the typography choices. Even, the envelope is great. I found them on Oh So Beautiful Paper. There are so many other awesome designs like this on the site. Each one is uniquely tailored to fit the couples' style and it explains the back story as to how the invitation came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment