Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mean Green Jelly Beans


I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this little guy at Home Depot a few months ago. I bought one of these, amongst a few other cactuses. I thought it was the coolest plant I had ever seen. It is literally called a Jelly Bean Plant (also known as a Burro's tail), and I think it might be my new favorite. Usually plants go running and screaming in the other direction from me because I will most likely kill them, unknowingly. I have not yet activated my green thumb gene that my mom seems to have. This little guy, though, has stayed alive all this time and is looking pretty healthy so I think it's a match made in heaven. Plants do not get any cooler than this.  (Warning: Although it is called a Jelly Bean Plant, please do not eat, because it will certainly not taste like one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment