Monday, May 23, 2011

Tim Burton


Tim Burton is known for his movies, which are all fantastic and completely awe-inspiring to me (don't even get me started on Alice in Wonderland), but I especially appreciate his sketches of characters that never made it to the big screen. The one above is no exception. He is a creative genius. If I could get a hold of his sketchbook to look through, it would make my year. I love the different textures and detailing he uses. I also love the fact that you can just look at one of his sketches and know that he drew it. It's like he has created this magical world where all his sketches actually exist. You should check out his website as well. My favorite part might be the pre-loader numbers (which goes way too fast if you ask me). Here are a couple of them that I managed to screen shot below:


They are just fantastic! I would totally buy just these numbers to frame. The awesome thing is that each number is so different, but they all look as if they belong in the same sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment