Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cheerful Chocolates


So for my birthday, my friend Lauren took me to a chocolate shop in Columbus called le Chocoholique. I don't think I have ever seen so many chocolates in my life! This was not the coolest part though. The chocolates were the most beautiful chocolates I have ever seen with the craziest flavors EVER. I had trouble justifying eating them because they were too pretty, as you can see in the picture above. Amongst the crazy flavors, the best ones were aged balsamic caramel, lemon honey and passionfruit ganache. Surprising, right? My friend informed me that the maker of these fantastic chocolates is Anna Shea. They are quite pricey, but great for a special occasion, or even just to look at:) I think all food should be this pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment