Friday, July 22, 2011

Provence, France

I think I just found my dream vacation spot! I visited Paris a couple of years ago, and I have to admit, I wasn't obsessed like I thought I'd be. It was crowded, people were rude and it was just not as beautiful as I had hoped. I have always wanted to give the French countryside a shot though, since I spent several years studying french in school and learned a lot about other areas to visit. I discovered this picture of Provence, France this morning and almost had a heart attack. Lavender is my absolute favorite smell and apparently Provence has lavender fields like this everywhere. I can't imagine how good that would smell and how beautiful this sight would be to see. I will definitely have to add it to my travel bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment