Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply Stunning Covers





As I've mentioned many many times, my favorite magazine is Real Simple. And for good reason! Most importantly, being the minimalist design to the page layouts. It is visually pleasing (a must for someone like me) and easy to read through. I found myself dreading reading other magazines sometimes because of all the clutter and bad advertising. It's stressful and exhausting. I think this is the future of magazines and I'm actually surprised other magazines have not de-cluttered sooner. Not to be neglected, are the beautiful covers of this magazine. I always leave them out on the coffee table because they are so vibrant and eye-catching. Above, are a collection of covers I have found just to demonstrate the pure genius of this publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment